Definition of Postmarital Residence
Types of Postmarital Residence
Postmarital Residence Pronunciation
- Download Audio Pronunciation: postmarital residence.mp3
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (post·mar·i·tal res·i·dence)
- Plural: postmarital residences
- Alliance theory attempts to explain the function of different postmarital residences.
- Family and Kinship Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “residence” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- avunculocal residence
- bilocal residence
- common-law marriage
- duolocal residence
- family of orientation
- family of procreation
- extended family
- matrilocal residence
- neolocal residence
- unilocal rule
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “postmarital residence.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 20, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/postmarital-residence/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
postmarital residence. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/postmarital-residence/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “postmarital residence.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 20, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/postmarital-residence/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“postmarital residence.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 20 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/postmarital-residence/>.