Definitions of Case
Examples of Case
- American English – /kAYs/
- British English – /kAYs/
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /keɪs/
- British English – /keɪs/
- Qualitative Research Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Quantitative Research Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “case” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- case study
- qualitative research
- quantitative research
- statistical analysis
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2015. “case.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 4, 2020 (https://sociologydictionary.org/case/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
case. (2015). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/case/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2015. “case.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 4, 2020. https://sociologydictionary.org/case/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“case.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2015. Web. 4 Aug. 2020. <https://sociologydictionary.org/case/>.