Audio Pronunciation: (role part·ner)
Download Audio Pronunciation: role partner.mp3
- Plural: role partners
- The terms role partner and social role partner are used interchangeably in a sociological context.
- Variant form: role-partner
- Role partner used in a sentence: My role partner is my coworker.
- Goffman, Erving. 1961. Encounters: Two Studies in the Sociology of Interaction. Indianapolis, Indiana: Bobbs-Merrill.
- Linton, Ralph. 1936. The Study of Man: An Introduction. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts.
- Mead, George Herbert, and Charles W. Morris. 1934. Mind, Self & Society from the Standpoint of a Social Behaviorist. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press.