Audio Pronunciation: (role part·ner)
Download Audio Pronunciation: role partner.mp3
- Plural: role partners
- The terms role partner and social role partner are used interchangeably in a sociological context.
- Variant form: role-partner
- Role partner used in a sentence: My role partner is my coworker.
- Role Theory Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “role” and “partner” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- role conflict
- role exit
- role expectation
- role performance
- role reversal
- role segregation
- role set
- role strain
- role taking
- role theory
How to Cite the Definition of Role Partner
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “role partner.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved March 22, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/role-partner/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
role partner. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/role-partner/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “role partner.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed March 22, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/role-partner/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“role partner.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 22 Mar. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/role-partner/>.