Definition of Ultimate Problem
(noun) A universal human problem that exists in all societies or cultures.
Examples of Ultimate Problem
- Attaining food, clothing, and shelter.
Ultimate Problem Pronunciation
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (ul·ti·mate prob·lem)
- Plural: ultimate problems
- Food and Agriculture Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “ultimate” and “problem” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “ultimate problem.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 21, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
ultimate problem. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “ultimate problem.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 21, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“ultimate problem.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 21 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/>.