Definition of Ultimate Problem
(noun) A universal human problem that exists in all societies or cultures.
Examples of Ultimate Problem
- Attaining food, clothing, and shelter.
Ultimate Problem Pronunciation
Syllabification: ul·ti·mate prob·lem
- American English – /UHl-tuh-muht prAHb-luhm/
- British English – /UHl-ti-mit prOb-luhm/
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˈʌltəmət ˈprɑbləm/
- British English – /ˈʌltɪmɪt ˈprɒbləm/
- Plural: ultimate problems
- Food and Agriculture Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “ultimate” and “problem” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “ultimate problem.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved October 23, 2021 (https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
ultimate problem. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “ultimate problem.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed October 23, 2021. https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“ultimate problem.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 23 Oct. 2021. <https://sociologydictionary.org/ultimate-problem/>.