Definition of Personified Supernatural Force
Example of Personified Supernatural Force
Personified Supernatural Force Pronunciation
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (per·son·i·fied su·per·nat·u·ral force)
- Plural: personified supernatural forces
- Personified supernatural force is compared and contrasted to mana.
- Religion Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “personify” and “supernatural” and “force” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “personified supernatural force.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 20, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/personified-supernatural-force/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
personified supernatural force. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/personified-supernatural-force/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “personified supernatural force.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 20, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/personified-supernatural-force/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“personified supernatural force.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 20 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/personified-supernatural-force/>.