Definition of Theoterrorism
- Plural: theoterrorisms
- Variant spelling: theo-terrorism
- Also called religious terrorism.
- A (noun) theoterrorist commits (adjective) theoterroristic acts (adverb) theoterroristically to create (noun) theoterrorism terror.
- Religion Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Terrorism Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- chemical terrorism
- domestic terrorism
- international terrorism
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “theoterrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved April 22, 2021 (https://sociologydictionary.org/theoterrorism/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
theoterrorism. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/theoterrorism/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “theoterrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed April 22, 2021. https://sociologydictionary.org/theoterrorism/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“theoterrorism.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 22 Apr. 2021. <https://sociologydictionary.org/theoterrorism/>.