Definition of Pro-feminism
Example of Pro-feminism
- Advocating to prevent men’s violence against women.
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (pro·fem·i·nist)
- Plural: pro-feminists
- Variant spelling: profeminist
- Sex and Gender Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “pro-” and “feminist” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2017. “pro-feminist.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 20, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
pro-feminist. (2017). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2017. “pro-feminist.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 20, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“pro-feminist.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2017. Web. 20 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/>.