Definition of Pro-feminism
Example of Pro-feminism
- Advocating to prevent men’s violence against women.
- American English – /prOH-fEm-uh-nist/
- British English – /proh-fE-mi-nist/
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /proʊ-ˈfɛmənɪst/
- British English – /prəʊ-ˈfɛmɪnɪst/
- Plural: pro-feminists
- Variant spelling: profeminist
- Sex and Gender Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “pro-” and “feminist” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2017. “pro-feminist.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved May 24, 2022 (https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
pro-feminist. (2017). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2017. “pro-feminist.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed May 24, 2022. https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“pro-feminist.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2017. Web. 24 May. 2022. <https://sociologydictionary.org/pro-feminist/>.