Definition of Partner
Examples of Partner
- American English – /pAHRt-nuhr/
- British English – /pAHt-nuh/
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˈpɑrtnər/
- British English – /ˈpɑːtnə/
- Plural: partners
- The term partner is often used in same-sex relationships.
- Partners form a (noun) partnership.
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “partner.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved April 7, 2020 (https://sociologydictionary.org/partner/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
partner. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/partner/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “partner.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed April 7, 2020. https://sociologydictionary.org/partner/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“partner.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 7 Apr. 2020. <https://sociologydictionary.org/partner/>.