Definition of Nuclear Terrorism
Example of Nuclear Terrorism
Nuclear Terrorism Pronunciation
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (nu·cle·ar ter·ror·ism)
- Plural: nuclear terrorisms
- Variant spelling: nuclear-terrorism
- A (noun) nuclear terrorist commits (adjective) nuclear terroristic acts (adverb) nuclear terroristically to create (noun) nuclear terror.
- Terrorism Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “nuclear” and “terrorism” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- chemical terrorism
- domestic terrorism
- international terrorism
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “nuclear terrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 21, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/nuclear-terrorism/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
nuclear terrorism. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/nuclear-terrorism/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “nuclear terrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 21, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/nuclear-terrorism/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“nuclear terrorism.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 21 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/nuclear-terrorism/>.