Definition of Market Socialism
Market Socialism Pronunciation
Syllabification: mar·ket so·cial·ism
- American English – /mAHR-kuht sOH-shuh-liz-uhm/
- British English – /mAHk-it sOH-shuh-li-zuhm/
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˈmɑrkət ˈsoʊʃəˌlɪzəm/
- British English – /ˈmɑːkɪt ˈsəʊʃəlɪzm/
- Plural: market socialisms
- Economic Sociology Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “market” and “socialism” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
Griffiths, Heather, Nathan Keirns, Eric Strayer, Susan Cody-Rydzewski, Gail Scaramuzzo, Tommy Sadler, Sally Vyain, Jeff Bry, Faye Jones. 2016. Introduction to Sociology 2e. Houston, TX: OpenStax.
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2013. “market socialism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved April 19, 2021 (https://sociologydictionary.org/market-socialism/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
market socialism. (2013). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/market-socialism/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2013. “market socialism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed April 19, 2021. https://sociologydictionary.org/market-socialism/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“market socialism.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2013. Web. 19 Apr. 2021. <https://sociologydictionary.org/market-socialism/>.