Definition of Interpretive Framework
Interpretive Framework Pronunciation
Syllabification: in·ter·pre·tive frame·work
- American English – /in-tUHR-pruh-tiv frAYm-wuhrk/
- British English – /in-tUHR-prit-tiv frAYm-wuhrk/
- Plural: interpretive frameworks
- Qualitative Research Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Quantitative Research Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “interpretive” and “framework” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
Griffiths, Heather, Nathan Keirns, Eric Strayer, Susan Cody-Rydzewski, Gail Scaramuzzo, Tommy Sadler, Sally Vyain, Jeff Bry, Faye Jones. 2016. Introduction to Sociology 2e. Houston, TX: OpenStax.
Note: OpenStax College’s Introduction to Sociology is part of series of textbooks developed by Rice University and released under a Creative Commons License. Other textbooks include Principles of Economics, Psychology, and Introductory Statistics.
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2013. “interpretive framework.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved October 2, 2022 (https://sociologydictionary.org/interpretive-framework/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
interpretive framework. (2013). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/interpretive-framework/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2013. “interpretive framework.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed October 2, 2022. https://sociologydictionary.org/interpretive-framework/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“interpretive framework.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2013. Web. 2 Oct. 2022. <https://sociologydictionary.org/interpretive-framework/>.