Definition of Cultural Environment
Cultural Environment Pronunciation
Syllabification: cul·tur·al en·vi·ron·ment
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˈkʌlʧərəl ɪnˈvaɪrənmənt/
- British English – /ˈkʌlʧərəl ɪnˈvaɪərənmənt/
- Plural: cultural environments
- Ecological and Environmental Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Food and Agriculture Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “cultural” and “environment” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- cultural ecology
- hunting and gathering
- physical environment
- slash and burn
- subsistence strategy
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “cultural environment.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved December 9, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/cultural-environment/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
cultural environment. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/cultural-environment/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “cultural environment.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed December 9, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/cultural-environment/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“cultural environment.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 9 Dec. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/cultural-environment/>.