Definition of Covenant Marriage
Example of Covenant Marriage
Covenant Marriage Pronunciation
Syllabification: cov·e·nant mar·riage
- American English – /kUHv-uh-nuhnt mAIR-ij/
- British English – /kUHv-uh-nuhnt mAr-ij/
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˈkʌvənənt ˈmɛrɪʤ/
- British English – /ˈkʌvənənt ˈmærɪʤ/
- Family and Kinship Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “covenant” and “marriage” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- common-law marriage
- extended family
- open marriage
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “covenant marriage.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved February 27, 2020 (https://sociologydictionary.org/covenant-marriage/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
covenant marriage. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/covenant-marriage/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “covenant marriage.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed February 27, 2020. https://sociologydictionary.org/covenant-marriage/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“covenant marriage.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 27 Feb. 2020. <https://sociologydictionary.org/covenant-marriage/>.