Definition of Chemical Terrorism
Example of Chemical Terrorism
Chemical Terrorism Pronunciation
Syllabification: chem·i·cal ter·ror·ism
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˈkɛməkəl ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/
- British English – /ˈkɛmɪkəl ˈtɛrərɪzm/
- Plural: chemical terrorisms
- Variant spelling: chemical-terrorism
- A (noun) chemical terrorist commits (adjective) chemical terroristic acts (adverb) chemical terroristically to create (noun) chemical terror.
- Terrorism Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “chemical” and “terrorism” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- Chemical terrorism – Citizendium: citizendium.org
- Chemical Terrorism – RAND Corporation: rand.org
- international terrorism
- nuclear terrorism
- state-sponsored terrorism
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “chemical terrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved December 7, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/chemical-terrorism/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
chemical terrorism. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/chemical-terrorism/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “chemical terrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed December 7, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/chemical-terrorism/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“chemical terrorism.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 7 Dec. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/chemical-terrorism/>.