Definition of Bioterrorism
Example of Bioterrorism
- Plural: bioterrorisms
- Variant spelling: bio-terrorism
- Also called biological terrorism.
- A (noun) bioterrorist commits (adjective) bioterroristic acts (adverb) bioterroristically to create (noun) bioterror.
- Ecological and Environmental Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Food and Agriculture Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Medical Sociology Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Terrorism Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “bioterrorism” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
- Biodefense and Bioterrorism – MedlinePlus: nlm.nih.gov
- Bioterrorism – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: emergency.cdc.gov
- What is Bioterrorism? – Definitions of Bioterrorism, History of Bioterrorism and More: terrorism.about.com
- domestic terrorism
- nuclear terrorism
Andersen, Margaret L., and Howard Francis Taylor. 2011. Sociology: The Essentials. 6th ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
Brym, Robert J., and John Lie. 2007. Sociology: Your Compass for a New World. 3rd ed. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
Scott, John, and Gordon Marshall. 2005. A Dictionary of Sociology. New York: Oxford University Press.
Taylor & Francis. (N.d.) Routledge Handbooks Online. (https://www.routledgehandbooks.com/).
Wikipedia contributors. (N.d.) Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikimedia Foundation. (https://en.wikipedia.org/).
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “bioterrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved July 27, 2021 (https://sociologydictionary.org/bioterrorism/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
bioterrorism. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/bioterrorism/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “bioterrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed July 27, 2021. https://sociologydictionary.org/bioterrorism/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“bioterrorism.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 27 Jul. 2021. <https://sociologydictionary.org/bioterrorism/>.