Definition of Attribute
Examples of Attribute
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (at·trib·ute)
- Plural: attributes
- An attribute needs to be observable and measurable to be studied.
- An attribute can be a constant or a variable.
- A researcher is an (noun) attributer (attributor) that (verb) attributes an (adjective) attributable or (adjective) attributive attribute by (verb) attributing the attribute (adverb) attributively.
- Quantitative Research Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “attribute” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “attribute.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 21, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/attribute/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
attribute. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/attribute/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “attribute.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 21, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/attribute/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“attribute.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 21 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/attribute/>.