Definition of Asymmetrical Exchange
Asymmetrical Exchange Pronunciation
- IPA Pronunciation
- Syllabification: (a·sym·met·ri·cal ex·change)
- Plural: asymmetrical exchanges
- Asymmetrical exchange is the opposite of symmetrical exchange.
- Family and Kinship Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Word origin of “asymmetrical” and “exchange” – Online Etymology Dictionary: etymonline.com
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “asymmetrical exchange.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved August 24, 2019 (https://sociologydictionary.org/asymmetrical-exchange/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
asymmetrical exchange. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/asymmetrical-exchange/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “asymmetrical exchange.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed August 24, 2019. https://sociologydictionary.org/asymmetrical-exchange/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“asymmetrical exchange.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 24 Aug. 2019. <https://sociologydictionary.org/asymmetrical-exchange/>.