Definition of Agroterrorism
Examples of Agroterrorism
International Phonetic Alphabet
- American English – /ˌæɡroʊˈtɛrəˌrɪz(ə)m/
- British English – /ˌaɡrə(ʊ)ˈtɛrərɪz(ə)m/
- Plural: agroterrorisms
- Variant spelling: agro-terrorism
- Also called agriterrorism.
- A (noun) agroterrorist commits (adjective) agroterroristic acts (adverb) agroterroristically to create (noun) agroterror.
- Ecological and Environmental Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Food and Agriculture Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- Terrorism Resources – Books, Journals, and Helpful Links
- chemical terrorism
- domestic terrorism
- human ecology
- physical environment
- state-sponsored terrorism
- subsistence strategy
ASA – American Sociological Association (5th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “agroterrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Retrieved February 5, 2023 (https://sociologydictionary.org/agroterrorism/).
APA – American Psychological Association (6th edition)
agroterrorism. (2014). In K. Bell (Ed.), Open education sociology dictionary. Retrieved from https://sociologydictionary.org/agroterrorism/
Chicago/Turabian: Author-Date – Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
Bell, Kenton, ed. 2014. “agroterrorism.” In Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Accessed February 5, 2023. https://sociologydictionary.org/agroterrorism/.
MLA – Modern Language Association (7th edition)
“agroterrorism.” Open Education Sociology Dictionary. Ed. Kenton Bell. 2014. Web. 5 Feb. 2023. <https://sociologydictionary.org/agroterrorism/>.